SCAN TO MULTIPLE DESTINATIONS WITH ONE TOUCH
Imagine the potential consequences if you cannot find an important document like a contract or an invoice. In many organisations, the processing and archiving of business critical documents is still a time consuming and error-prone manual process. To remedy this, intelligent capture solutions reduce risks and increase operational efficiency at the same time.
ScannerVision is a capture solution to automate scan workflows, a so-called middleware between the MFP and a destination like a network folder or back-end business application. It automatically converts documents and stores them in the right destination based on predefined business rules, thereby streamlining document workflow and ensuring compliance.
- Scanning documents and manually entering index information for the DMS is very time consuming – Isn’t there a faster way?
- We are spending too much time trying to locate misfiled documents and to fix errors in data entry – Can we eliminate those errors and work more accurately?
- We have high costs related to documents: mail and couriers, centralized scanning, faxing and document storage – Can we bring down these costs?
Advantages with ScannerVision
- Save time: Capture, digitize and store documents with the least amount of manual input.
- Minimise errors: Automation of workflows and user guidance make sure that documents are stored in the correct way and right location, for quick retrieval of information.
- Reduce costs: Distributed capture reduces processing time while cutting costs in shipping, mailing and storage – saving time and money and increasing efficiency.
Features & Specifications
ScannerVision enables to define and execute custom document workflows as an automated process.
- Conditional Connector Execution – specify conditions under which a connector executes – Link directly into a wide range of applications, like Microsoft SharePoint, cloud services or Document Management Systems allowing conditional Connector Execution.
- Metadata – To make sure that all scans are correctly stored, metadata can be assigned automatically based on information such as date and time of processing or document content. Regular expressions to select or modify parts of the metadata before usage
- LDAP / AD Support – Access your company’s address book from the front panel, and securely login for individual options.Single Sign-on offers seamless intergration into Kyocera Print&Follow software.
- OCR Conversion – Transform hardcopy originals into searchable and editable content, with text recognition for over 100 languages.
- Barcode Recognition – Automatically recognize specific barcodes containing index data. Process and route documents based on 1D or 2D barcodes to speed up document conversion and storage.
- Forms Recognition – Automatically recognizes each document and processes them using the right template
- Encryption – For enhanced security, network traffic between ScannerVision clients and server can be encrypted.
- Advanced SQL connection – multiple values with single query
- Web-based client makes it easier to deploy and customize
As one of its most powerful capabilities, ScannerVision offers intelligent routing based on metadata. This means that the destination of the scan can be determined by its content, for example:
- Barcode contains the word “Contract” ->Document is stored in network folder “Contracts” ->Legal department receives copy by e-mail;
- Zonal OCR detects the word “Invoice” ->Document is stored in relevant SharePoint folder.