TRANSFORM YOUR PRINTING TASKS INTO ONE-CLICK OPERATIONS
KYOeasyprint simplifies all routine document output workflows. Designed for small to medium-sized businesses, this software will increase productivity by turning even the most complex printing routines into a one-click operation.
Administrative workflows often require a document to be sent to different departments,
often with different settings. Managing these processes manually costs time and is prone to error.
KYOeasyprint automates complex document output workflows.
A single click can simultaneously
- Send the document to different devices in different departments;
- Have copies printed from various printer trays for various qualities and/or sizes of paper;
- Use different finishing options for each copy (e.g. stapling, punching, n-up, etc.);
- Print out copies with different watermarks, stationery or insert pages;
- Send the document straight to a fax machine, or archive the document on your server.
Processing office document workflows without delays speeds up the administrative process. As a result office efficiency can be increased, and administrative costs can be reduced.
Distribute invoices to all recipients in one simple step
The customer’s invoice is printed on premium company stationery and includes the
Terms & Conditions on the back. At the same time, one copy is sent directly to the accounting
department, marked with a COPY watermark, one is printed out in the controlling department
and one is automatically archived as a PDF file.
Print a document on different kinds of paper and with different letterheads
Companies which distribute various brands or offer multiple services require a variety
of stationery with different letterheads. KYOeasyprint automatically inserts the needed electronic letterhead into any type of document so that managing different letterheads is quick, easy and fail-safe.
Automatically create as many duplicates as you need
All copies of a document can be printed on one or multiple printers. Copies are automatically watermarked or printed on special paper, and additional forms or text can be included.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Print workflow automation – Save frequently used print workflows as a dedicated printer queue and perform complex print operations with one click.
• Multiple printing options – Print one job on multiple devices – you can even select different paper trays or finishing options.
• Copy printing – Create duplicates of any print automatically using the same printer, a different tray or another printer, or save a copy electronically.
• Custom stationery and forms – Add stationery, logos, forms and text templates created using any editor to KYOeasyprint and integrate them into any document automatically.
• Multiple watermarks – Customise any print or duplicate with an individual watermark instantly and easily – whatever type of document, or application it was created by.
• Easy distribution – Deliver documents automatically to electronic archives and fax machines.
For more information please contact us
FREE DEMO VERSION
- KYOeasyprint v3.8 (76,245.9 kB)
For full version requires a license for activation, please contact your local dealer.
Windows Server 2008/2008R2 2012/2012 R2
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Windows Small Business Server (SBS) is not supported
Please contact Kyocera support in case you need to install
KYOeasyprint on a MS-Domain Controller Server.
Works with any printer or MFP